- GROUP BUY DISCLAIMER
- OTHER OPTIONAL EXTRAS:
- MKC75 SPECIFICATIONS
- CASE COLORS OPTIONS:
- WEIGHT OPTIONS:
- PCB OPTIONS:
- PLATE OPTIONS:
- WHAT'S INCLUDED IN MKC75?
1. The renders only provide an idea of what the final product will look like. The physical product may have some differences. Please also refer to the prototype's photos as a reference before purchasing.
2. Estimates of time are our best guesses, they're not 100% guaranteed. Delays and setbacks may occur.
3. DO NOT PURCHASE if you disagree with the terms and conditions.
4. GB or Pre-order items will not have order combinations. Please place only one order.
5. There will be a 4% fee on order cancellations and refunds after placing an order.
6. Your payment method will be charged once you place the order. There are no change orders, refunds, or cancellations after the group buy or pre-order ends.
Accessories/ Brass PVD Rotary Knob and LED Light Sign
Please add them to your cart with your keyboard, we won't be combining orders.
- Typing angle: 7°
- Front height: 18.5 mm
- Material: Full CNC 6063 aluminum
- Dimension: 320*134.4*33mm
- Three-in-one Structure: TOP Mount / Plate Gasket Mount / PCB Gasket Mount
- QMK/VIA Supported（wired）
- Support PCB stabilizers
- Unbuilt Weight ↓
- With PVD WEIGHT: 1.693kg
- With Alu WEIGHT: 1.425kg
- Built Weight ↓
- With PVD WEIGHT: 1.86kg
- With Alu WEIGHT: 1.592kg
- 4 E-coat Case: E-white, Milky White, Pink, Lilac
- 6 Anodized Case: Orange, Black, Brown, Grey, Silver, Green
- 7 Color Combose Case: E-White&Black, Orange&Black, Grey&Black, Silver&Black, Wine Red&Black, Deep Blue&Black, Green&Black
- 4 Alu Weight: Gold/Silver/Black/Rose Gold
- 6 PVD SS Weight: Gold/Silver/Black/Blue/Rose Gold/Chroma
- Wired Flex Cut Hotswap PCB( 1.2mm, Multi Layout , 7u split spacebar, No Per-key RGB, support QMK and VIA )
- Wired Non-Flex Cut Hotswap PCB(1.6mm, Multi Layout, 7u split spacebar, No Per-key RGB, support QMK and VIA )
- Wired Solder PCB(1.6mm, Non-Flex Cut, Multi Layout, 7u split spacebar, No Per-key RGB, support QMK and VIA )
- Wired Per-Key RGB Hotswap PCB (Add-on only, 1.6mm, Non-Flex Cut, ANSI Layout, support QMK and VIA )
- Tri-mode ANSI+ISO Hotswap PCB (1.2mm, Non-Flex Cut, No Per-key RGB, support Mykeyclub Software）
- Flex Cut Plates: FR4, ALU, Brass (Add-on only)
- Non-flex Cut Plates: PC, POM
- Alu and FR4 Half-plate (Add-on only)
- Full CNC Aluminum Top case *1
- Full CNC Aluminum Bottom case *1
- Weight（Anodized Alu Weight or Stainless steel PVD Weight） *1
- Internal Alu Weight (Only for the Tri-mode Version Case) *1
- PCB *1
- Plateless or Plate *1
- IXPE Foam *1
- Poron Case Foam *1
- Poron Plate Foam *1
- Type-C Daughterboard with JST Cable *1
- PCB GAS Silicone Column *12
- Plate GAS Silicone Sock *18
- Top mount screw and spacer *12
- PCB stabilizers o-ring *12
- Footpad *6
- Poron case strip *6
- 1.6mm hex key *1
- 1 Pack of Extra Screw ↓
- M2x3mm cylindrical head screw *2
- M2x8mm cylindrical head screw *2
- M3x12mm countersunk screw *2
- M3x6mm countersunk screw *2
- 2200mha battery (Only for the Tri-mode Version Case) *2
- Silicone pad of battery compartment (Only for the Tri-mode Version Case) *2
1. Each kit comes with fragile labels. Please check the appearance thoroughly before building. If you see
any noticeable flaws/scratches on the external surfaces, please take a photo and contact us immediately.
2. We’ll not be responsible for any flaws/scratches found after building.
3. Due to the nature of the PVD coat, there may be minor, unavoidable dust points/micro scratches on the mirror finish of the PVD weight. The small dust points/micro scratches are only visible at just the right angle of the lighting.
4. Chroma PVD Mirror Stainless steel weight has random nature. Each weight may have some slight differences.
5. CNC marks and imperfections inside the keyboard case or dents on the subject are not visible when the keyboard is fully built. These are normal and within our quality acceptance.
6. On all other surfaces and edges, blemishes under 1mm are approved.
Other than the case itself, all parts with cosmetic imperfections will not be replaced unless the function is damaged for usage.
7. Warranty only applicable for the first owner who purchased on our website or at our collaborative shops, with proof of purchase such as order number and confirmation.
8. Our warranty covers the PCB for one year of use or if dead on arrival without any modification.
9. Broken parts due to any human error will void your warranty. Including below list but not only
- Mill-maxing PCB
- Tape modding PCB
- Hotswap Sockets that are pushed out of the PCB solder pads
- Did not follow the steps to flash PCB and caused no function
10. Gifts will not ship out replacements or issue a partial refund
SHIPPINGWe aim to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. We deliver to hundreds of customers worldwide every day and strive to provide you with services of the highest level.
For the Group Buy product: Please pay attention to the project update.
For the in-stock item: The estimated order delivery time is be divided into two parts:
Processing time: 2-5 Days
Shipping time: 7~30 Days
The shipping estimate is only the time of travel, which is subject to delay due to covid.
Shipping methods: Epacket/DHL/UPS/FedEx/USPS/Other economic shipping Shipping fee: Depends on weight and shipping method specified and selected by customers.
Duties and import taxes: All costs associated with international shipping such as customs duties and import taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
Shipping address: we do not accept any third-party logistics warehouse, otherwise the resulting return of goods, detention of goods, destruction and other related costs will be paid by the customer.
Once departed, couriers will be liable for the delivery. In case of a package is lost after delivery, Mecha is not responsible. However, we will assist during the claiming process in case of failed delivery.
If you have any questions about your order delivery, please email email@example.com
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.