When checking out, please wait a moment to allow the system to update your order with your selections and adjust the price accordingly. Incorrect payments for the selections picked will have an invoice issued shortly after for the balance.
Please pay this invoice before the group buy period ends, otherwise your order will be cancelled with the 4% surcharge.
JRIS65 is a budget-friendly and high-quality PCB gasket-mounted full CNC aluminium keyboard that IRISLab designed.
To let everyone to be able to experience the best of modern keyboards, IRISLab has worked tireless on the typing sound, typing feel, design, and quality of the keyboard to create something that truly can be a benchmark for all custom mechanical keyboards moving forward.
GB End: 12th June 2023
Estimated Fulfilment: August 2023
Extras are sold here
What are the differences between Jris65 R2 and R1?
We have received much feedback about the JRIS65 after they built it. Most of the customer love and enjoy the build and love our Jris65. And we also received some improved feedback or issues they were having. So we have improved the R2 according to the R1, please check the details below:
- The JST cable has been extended for a better build experience
- Upgraded the material and finish of the screws
- Added a 1.6mm Non-Flex Cut Black core Hotswap PCB.
- Upgrade a piece of Poron Case Foam to Non-Flex Cut.
- The plates has been upgraded to better support ISO compatibility.
- Added the case colors options: Lilac, Orange, Silver, Maroon, Navy Blue, Dark Green, Titanium Grey, Orange&Black, Dark Green&Black.
- Added the PVD Mirror Weight colors options: Blue, Purple, Gradient.
- New limited edition: Red and Black.
Typing angle: 6°
Front height: 21.29mm
PCB GASKETS structure
PCB with USB-C daughterboard
Both PCB and plate adopt flex cut design
PCB gasket jackets or socks (included as default)
QMK/VIA Supported(NA. for BT PCB)
Support PCB stabilisers
- 1.2mm Black core Hotswap PCB support layout, supports QMK/VIA
- 1.2mm Black core Solder PCB support layout, supports QMK/VIA
- 1.2mm 5.2 Bluetooth Hotswap PCB(battery included) support layout, doesn't support VIA/QMK.
- BT PCB is a collaboration with Li Dana. LDN’s PCBs are famous in China because his PCBs are stable and qualified and user friendly. It has its own drivers and software to configure the layout. Please find the software here.
- 8 devices can pair with it at the same time, and it is easy to switch the devices you want.
- The power switch is on the PCB, easy to turn BT function on/off.
- The fastest response time is only 1.25ms.
Full CNC Aluminum Case
Weight( Anodized Alu/ PVD Mirror Stainless steel)
1*PCB (Hotswap/ Soldered/ Bluetooth)
1*Plate (PC/ FR4/ Alu/POM)
Poron Plate Foam
Poron Case Foam
Masking paper for PCB
10 * gasket jackets
20 * gasket socks
1 Set of PCB Shims
1 Set of Footpad
1 Set of screws
Battery（Only for the Bluetooth version）
USB-C Coiled Cable
Group Buy Disclaimer
The renders only provide an idea of what the final product will look like. The physical product may have some differences.
Please also refer to the prototype's photos as reference before purchasing.
Estimate shipping times are our best guesses, they're not 100% guaranteed. Delays and setbacks may occur. DO NOT PURCHASE if you disagree with any of the disclaimers.
We will not be merging orders, please only place one order.
Your payment method will be charged once you place the order. There are no refunds or cancellations after the group buy ends.
We will charge shipping based on rates at a later time when we are ready to fulfil, addresses will be confirmed with payment of shipping fees.
No changes to addresses will be allowed after payment of shipping fees.
If the buyer fails to pay the shipping invoice within a month, your order will be considered void.
Please do not pay with instalment plans or combine the order with other in-stock items.
Failure to do so will result in your order being cancelled.
- Each kit comes with fragile labels. Please check the appearance thoroughly before building. If you see any noticeable flaws/scratches on any external surfaces, please take a photo and contact your relevant vendor immediately. We are not responsible for any flaws/scratches found after building.
- Due to the nature of PVD coating, there may be minor, unavoidable dust points/micro scratches on the mirror finish of the PVD weight. The small dust points/micro scratches are only visible at just the right angle of the lighting.
- The Chroma PVD Mirror Stainless steel weight is random in nature. Each weight may have some slight differences.
- CNC marks and imperfections inside the keyboard case not visible when the keyboard is fully built are within quality control expectations, and will not be approved as a surface treatment complaint.
- On all other surfaces and edges, blemishes under 1mm are approved.
- Other than the case itself, all parts with cosmetic imperfections will not be replaced unless the part is not functional.
- Warranty is only applicable for the first owner who purchased on any vendor with proof of purchase such as order number and confirmation - contact IRISLab for warranty information
- The IRISLab warranty covers the PCB for one year of use or if dead on arrival without any modification.
- Broken parts due to any human error will void your warranty, including but not limited to: mill-maxing PCB, tape-modding PCB, hotswap sockets that are pushed out of the PCB solder pads, not following the steps to flash PCB and causing defective PCBs.
- In the case of missing or incorrect gifts, we will not ship out replacements or issue a partial refund.